Your vehicle braking system is the most important safety feature of your car.
Without brakes, you can’t stop!
Watch out for and of the following symptoms and if in doubt bring it in and get it checked – you can’t afford to get this one wrong…
- Any shudders through your steering wheel when you brake
- Squeals and any noises when braking
- Warning lights on or flashing
- Loss of grip when braking
- Vehicle pulling to the left or right when braking
- A spongy, soft or low brake pedal
- It takes longer than normal to stop your vehicle
Bedford Wheels will ensure your braking systems are always in top condition by supplying and fitting quality brake discs, brake pads, brake shoes and brake hydraulics.
For more information or to have your brakes checked, contact Bedford Wheels