Hydrid technology is relatively new and there are some sepcialised components in these vehicles. Of course they still need oil changes, tyre and brake maintenance and the regular scheduled maintenance that other cars need.
Bedford Wheels technicians are a Hybrid vehicle service agent and are accredited to do Hydrid vehicle servicing.
Hybrids need regular servicing in the following areas:
- Oil changes, filters
- Software Updates
- Battery maintenance
- Transmission repairs, fluid changes
- Suspension and shock absorbers
- Brake pads, calipers and brake fluid
- Water pumps and cooling system repairs
- Gaskets, seals and leak repairs
- Timing belt replacements
For more information or to book a Hydrid Car Service, contact Bedford Wheels